Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNC Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
at Aristeo Construction
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Aristeo’s Core Values:
One thing that has been consistent since 1977, is how the company operates: The Aristeo Way. The Aristeo Way includes a strong work ethic, dedication to client satisfaction, and commitment to get the work done the right way. We take ownership and accountability on every commitment, every time, and exceed customer expectations in safety, budget, schedule and quality. This philosophy is, and always will be, the backbone of our company.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
If you have a strong CNC Machine Operator background, are internal-customer driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
The CNC Machine Operator will plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, cut list, materials, and customer specifications.
- Plan stock inventory by checking stock levels to anticipate needs in advance.
- Program and set-up python, drill line, angle master, and other CNC shop equipment.
- Ensure accuracy and quality through visual inspection.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and monitoring the overall function of machines for proper operation.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- 2+ years of experience working as a CNC operator
- Candidate must be willing to work Monday-Saturday
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for working with a CNC machine
- Construction experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent with two plus years of experience in the field or related area
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.