Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aristeo Construction
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Aristeo’s Core Values:
One thing that has been consistent since 1977, is how the company operates: The Aristeo Way. The Aristeo Way includes a strong work ethic, dedication to client satisfaction, and commitment to get the work done the right way. We take ownership and accountability on every commitment, every time, and exceed customer expectations in safety, budget, schedule and quality. This philosophy is, and always will be, the backbone of our company.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
If you have a strong payroll background with processing multi-union payroll, are internal-customer driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Ensure all payroll related activities, including payments and deductions, are processed accurately and timely
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-pressure environment
- Perform weekly payroll for a multi-union employer
- Process employee reimbursement requests
- Assist in the preparation of union payroll reporting
- Address payroll related questions and requests from employees
- Assist in the submission of withholding and garnishment payments
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliation of payroll related accounts
- Lead training sessions for new hires on time reporting
- Strong ownership and responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Construction and union payroll experience preferred
- Knowledge of Viewpoint software preferred
- 5-8+ years payroll experience with multi-state and multi-union reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.