Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1789210
Categories: Healthcare - Behavioral/Mental Health, Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
- Masters Degree
- Assessments, Clinical Psychology
- Llp Limited Licensed Psychologist, Psychologist
Delta-T Group has a clinical position which includes the administration and interpretation of psychological tests, provision of therapy/counseling to consumers, crisis intervention, case coordination and the development and monitoring of behavior management treatment plans. A significant amount of the work is performed in the community, including consumer's homes and other sites where consumers receive services.
- MA/MS/MSW + 1 Year Clinical Experience with the Developmentally Disabled.
- Required Certification/License: Michigan Limited License to practice as a Psychologist. Eligible to be credentialed through Pioneer
- Experience in administering and interpreting psychological testing, experience with developing and maintaining behavior management plans.
Functional/Essential Position Responsibilities:
- ASSESSMENT/IMPLEMENTATION/MONITORING: Includes assessment of consumers in various settings to determine consumer's functioning level, maladaptive behaviors, development of behavior management treatment plans, implementation of the plan, monitoring effectiveness of plan, and redevelopment of treatment goals and objectives.
- THERAPY/COUNSELING: Includes regular scheduled individual, group and family activities of a psychotherapeutic or behavior management nature with the goal of maximizing consumer's level of functioning.
- TESTING/INTERPRETATION: Includes the testing of consumers in intelligence, functioning level, adaptive/maladaptive behaviors, interpretation of testing results, observation of consumers strengths and needs, documentation of testing results and participation of Informed Consent Board hearing.
- DOCUMENTATION: Includes complete, accurate and timely completion of clinical and statistical records to record staff activities. Completes other reports as required.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Minimum of 5 to 8 scheduled appointments per week; one week turnaround time for completion of reports.
Location - Detroit, MI
Please call Karriem Parker @ (248) 233-8505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Psychology / Psychiatry
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Detroit, Inc.
Contract Submit DT
Phone: 877-297-0217 -- Fax: 248-350-1765
21415 Civic Center DriveSuite 302Southfield, MI 48076
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!