Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Brand Marketing - Summer 2019
As a Brand Marketing Intern with Kellogg for Summer 2019, you'll experience what's it's like to be an Associate Brand Manager with a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of Marketing including Brand, Innovation, Insights, Media (including Digital) and Marketing Operations.
You'll be part of our success while also shaping your own future by gaining relevant training and experience. Come hungry to learn – and snack – on great brands and products. Cheez-Its, anyone?
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Brand Management – You will be working with some of our iconic brands (Pringles, Pop Tarts, Eggo and more!) to assist in new product launches, brand repositioning and media effectiveness.
- Business Market Analysis & Planning – You will provide business analysis in the areas of category trends, consumption, competitive brands, production and inventory management. You will help develop appropriate business plans by analyzing business segments, targets or other opportunities.
- Collaborating for Success – Teamwork is key. You will be collaborating with multiple agency partners to work across all media and consumer touch points.
- Delighting Consumers – Our consumers are at the heart of our business, so you will be executing elements of Consumer or Trade promotion plans while tracking and analyzing key business measures including volume, share, pricing, distribution and promotional activity.
- 1st year MBA candidate with an emphasis on Marketing
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
- Previous marketing experience
- Nielsen experience