The Dow Chemical Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EHS Regulatory Specialist
at The Dow Chemical Company
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity for a Center of Expertise (CoE) Regulatory Specialist.
- Center of Expertise (CoE) Regulatory Specialists are responsible for identifying and delivering market leading work products in their aligned competency.
- CoE Regulatory Specialists work in close partnership with the CoE Regulatory Group Leader to ensure all projects, plans and resources are in place, properly utilized and aligned in order to achieve the required competency area success.
- CoE Regulatory Specialists are available to develop, support, facilitate implementation and maintain the Regulatory work processes, standards, best practices and most effective technologies; coordinate and align priorities and initiatives; audit the effectiveness of processes and implementation; analyze performance data for trends and identify opportunities for improvement across the company.
- Provide consultation, regulatory support, training, guidance, and information to Leaders, Managers and Employees to achieve business goals and strengthen the commitment to core values.
- Represent the company with Regulatory Agencies for assigned responsibilities, and maintain significant regulatory expertise in the broad areas in which they operate.
Work Processes / Improvement
- Bachelor's degree (4/5 yrs) in Engineering or similar scientific discipline is required; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Professional Environmental Certification (PE, REM, CHMM, etc.) desired
- 10 years of relevant industry experience at a Specialist Level, knowledge and skills in a manufacturing / industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively represent a company involved in complex agency negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to read and effectively interpret complex regulations
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel 10-30%
A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
• Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
• An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
• Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
• On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
• Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
• The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
• Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
• Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us, you may call us at 1 800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1 989-636-3674.